CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Just Plane Cute

It's Just Plane Cute!  I love this adorable image from The Scrapoholic Candy Shop! And what's more, it comes prepared with sentiments! Some days, I need help with those sentiments, and this just happened to be one of those times! 
I kept this one pretty CAS. I used a cloud designer paper from my stash, plus red and white cardstock. The white, of course, for my digital. Once again, I used my Prismacolors. I love those! I added a few stars in the sky, added some glossy accents, and my card was finished. I'll send this card to someone who needs a little pick me up.

Stop by the SCS blog and look over all the posts for inspiration! And don't forget to show us what you've created on the SCS Facebook page, too! We want to see it!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

0 comments:

Post a Comment