CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Ice Cream Bears

Happy Thursday, crafters! I'm so excited to share with you a new digital release by The Scrapoholic Candy Shop owner, Amanda! Go to the shop, click New Releases, and you'll see a few new "faces" there. Here is the link to the one I did, Ice Cream BearsI love the new images. They are adorable. I had a hard time figuring out which one I wanted to pick.
Normally, I would color my girl bear a lighter brown or something more pale, but I had some pens I wanted to try out, just to see if I could work with them. I've never done a project with just pens before. After I colored the images (see the Sprinkles jar?), I used clear Wink of Stella all over the pieces, except where I used metallic pens. Then I cut her and the jar out, placed her on white cardstock, and placed that onto a piece of printed pink cardstock from my stash. I then got my card base and placed everything onto it. The sprinkles jar is slightly angled. I had some chalk cardstock also in my stash, and found the word Celebrate. The rest of the sentiment was printed on white cardstock. I used Glass Glitter from Gone ArtsyShe has a lot of great items at a great price!

I hope you visit The Scrapoholic Candy Shop, and visit the blog for more DT inspiration every day! Also visit us on our Facebook page, and show us what you created! 

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

0 comments:

Post a Comment