CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 15, 2016

It's Tea Time!

Hello, everyone! Today I want to share with you my project from The Scrapoholic Candy Shop. I love this digital! Plus it comes with more than just the digital...it comes with digitals and sentiments! Here is the original:
Tea Time

Now, as you can see, there are a lot to choose from just from buying this ONE digital! So here is what I came up with:

I just love her. There were so many ways to color her, but I wanted to do a little bit differently this time around. I did add lace around the edges and added some flat pearls on top of the lace. Be sure to join us over at the Facebook blog and the Scrapoholic Candy Shop Blog!

Blessings, Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

0 comments:

Post a Comment