CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Bird house Birdie

I'm here today to showcase a Scrapoholic Candy Shop cute digi stamp ! 
Meet Birdhouse Birdie:


I printed out my image and colored it using Copics -  Y11, B16, B14, B12, E99, E97, E95, E59, E57, E55, E53, YG67, YG63, G20, R85, R83, R81. I then used my die to cut out my colored image.  I used  larger dies and cut out the mats for behind my image.  I made a 6x6 card base with white card stock . I layered some blue CS on top of some brown CS. I used a border punch to create strips and added those to my front of the card.  I added some ribbon and a bow and a few pearls to finish off my card.....

A close up of my colored image: 

The image can be found over at the Scrapoholic Candy Shop and if you want any more inspiration pop across to the Facebook Page - there are regular giveaways and we are holding a challenge there at present!
Thank you for stopping by


0 comments:

Post a Comment