CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Bird House Birdie

Hi Sharon here from Mollie Moo's Craft Place

I'm showcasing a great summery image today - the gorgeous Bird House Birdie


He was one of last week's new releases so I had to have him to pair him up with the image I showcased last week.

He was great to color and as we have some gorgeous blue birds come to our feeders I've colored him in blue tones


I used my go to alcohol markers adding texture to the wood, leaves and plant pot with fine liners
The design papers I used are from a free magazine set and I thought they toned well with the color scheme I used on the image. I then chose red card to mat the image pulling this again from the hearts on the image.
The red hearts were cut using a new die that I love and again I felt these drew the eye into the red on the image.
I haven't used any other embellishments as I thought the image was busy enough to not need anything else

You can Bird House Birdie and all the new releases at the Scrapoholic Candy Shop 

We also have a Facebook page where you can get more inspiration from me and my teamies, there are also giveaways and discounted posted frequently!

0 comments:

Post a Comment