CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Tangles

Hi Sharon here from Mollie Moo's Crafty Place and have I a cutie to share with you today.

Taken from the Royalty collection meet Tangles



Isn't she just adorable? She comes with her tower as a separate image.

I colored her up using alcohol markers 


Her green eyes are just stunning and draw you in to the image.

I then decided I was going to use the tower so colored this up too. I planned to do a side stepper card with the tower on the largest part of the card but when I pulled the images together that was just not going to work so I switched it around slightly and it looked perfect.


I used patterned card from my stash in coordinating colors using the lilac to mat my pink stepper card. The cardstock came with strips of mirrored card and I used one of these for the 'ribbon' along the bottom edge of my card I then adhered my princess baby and her castle to the card. Adding a sentiment which was a line taken from the movie, matted in the same card used for my base. 

Using the images this way gave a different perspective so the castle doesn't look too small!

Tangles and all her baby Princesses and Princes are available in the store and are great for children's cards so why not check them all out!

We also have a Facebook page where you can get more inspiration from me and my teamies, there are also giveaways and discounted posted frequently!


0 comments:

Post a Comment