CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Snuggle Palz Monkey

Hello everyone!  How about a cute little monkey card for your Thursday?

How fun was this card to color up and make.  I generally do my coloring on my computer using Photoshop. And I have recently discovered that I can make my own papers using any pattern, (not just their patterns) with my cameo software.  I am sure it is a feature that has always been there, I had just never taken the time to learn to use it.

So, after coloring up this fun monkey, which is part of the snuggle palz set, I added him to the argyle paper with highlighting yellow and orange backing and a flag.  I topped it off by adding three buttons down the flag.

I think it turned out pretty cute, don't you?

DT Admin~Kimberly


2 comments:

Wanda Cullen

Your monkey is just too cute! Love that happy argyle background! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw

It's ADORABLE, Kimberly!!

Post a Comment