CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Some Unicorns are cute!

Hi Sharon here from Mollie Moo's Crafty Place, my post for today is showcasing the gorgeous unicorn new release - who love's unicorns - these mythical creatures are stunning and can look so elegant but today's version is a little cute pudgy one from the Scrapoholic Candy Shop:


Aren't they the cutest?

I have colored the one on the left:


I used my Spectrum Noir Markers and a purple fine line pen to give the mane and tail depth.

I then matted the image and some gorgeous rainbow design paper from my stash with purple card before adhering them to an 8x8in scalloped card base. I added a matching ribbon and some colored skittles to finish the card.

The image is part of this week's Monday releases and you can find him in the Scrapoholic Candy Shop along with cute dragons and the most adorable gymnasts you have ever seen! You can see other inspiration over on the Scrapoholic fan Facebook page 

0 comments:

Post a Comment