CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Meet Annie and Ollie

Hi Sharon here from Mollie Moo's Crafty Place

I'm here today to showcase another Scrapoholic Candy Shop cute digistamp - well actually 2! These 2 adorable baby characters together but are separate stamps but because they are digital format they can be grouped together without the need for masking as you would need to do with physical stamps!



Aren't they the cutest babies?

They are part of a collection of Royalty which even includes little princes!

I have cuddled them both together  for my card design:


They are of course in black and white when purchased and downloaded and you can re-size and color them using any medium you chose - I have used alcohol markers.
They have been matted onto snowflake design paper to keep with my theme for the card

he image can be found over at the Shop and if you want any more inspiration pop across to the Facebook Page - there are regular giveaways and we are holding a challenge there at present!

Thank you for stopping by I hope I have inspired you to check out these little royals


0 comments:

Post a Comment