CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Ella and her Castle

Good afternoon Sharon here from Mollie Moo's Crafty Place

I have a 6 year old who is crazy about princesses so I couldn't not color up the gorgeous baby ones from the store - I showcased  Princess Annie and Ollie a couple of weeks ago 

 Now it's Ella's turn:


Isn't she adorable and her castle is stunning. 


I colored her up with alcohol markers and added sparkles to the snowflakes on her dress, hair and castle 
I chose to make an 8x8 inch card this time as I felt it needed the size for the magnificent castle - this gave me room to draw brickwork onto the walls 

Ella and all her baby Princesses and Princes are available in the store and are great for children's cards so why not check them all out!

We also have a Facebook page where you can get more inspiration from me and my teamies, there are also giveaways and discounted posted frequently!










0 comments:

Post a Comment