CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 26, 2016

You Complete Me

Hello Everyone,  Kimberly here to share a fun card I made using the "Pieces Of My Heart" collection to make a fun card.  I know it is past Valentine's Day, but this set would work for Birthday's, Anniversary's or even just a card to say, I Love You 

I colored up this cute digi using Photoshop, which I use a lot when I color.  I then decided to play just a little bit.  Well, it was supposed to be just a little bit, it turned out to be more than that, but I learned a few things along the way.  That is important too, right? 

I could not find the paper I wanted to use for this cute digi, so I decided to make my own in my Silhouette application.  Okay, so in all fairness, there is a slight learning  curve, but i spent more time looking for the right background pattern than I did anything.  There were just to many choices!!!! 

When I finally found what I thought I was looking for, I layered it over the top of a pale pink. I did not want the background to over power the fun hearts on the paper.  

I layered the digi and the sentiment on black card stock and carefully placed them on the paper.  It is plain and simple, but that works for me most of the time.   



I hope you like it.  

You can find the digi in the store using this link.  This takes you to the main page, then just scroll down to the Valentine's section.  

Let me know what you think!!! 
DT Admin ~ Kimberly 

0 comments:

Post a Comment