CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 22, 2016

Bear With Roses

Hello everyone, 

Welcome to the Brand New Scrapoholic Candy Shop Blog!!!  My name is Kimberly, I am one of Amanda's Design Team Members for the new digi designs she is creating.  

The Scrapoholic Candy Shop is working with Cuddly Cute Designs  to bring you a brand new digital designs to create beautiful cards, scrapbook pages, and even mixed media projects.  


I created this fabulous card using the Bear With Roses digital pattern.  You will find the digital stamp when you go to the store, then click on All Digi Stamps

I am a person who likes to use many mediums to color, and lately, I have been on a kick of using Photoshop.  I love the look and sometimes, it is much easier for me.   Once I got the cute little bear all colored, I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the scalloped oval and the scalloped oval shadow.    The oval is layered over a Free Standing Lace Victorian Heart which you can find in my store here.   I finished off the design by adding three small roses.  The background paper is just paper from my stash.    I hope you like it.  Stay tuned for more great designs from The Scrapoholic Candy shop.  



0 comments:

Post a Comment